Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Goal #2 - Losing Weight

This goal is going to be a little harder. I have tried losing weight many times and with little to no success. Now I do have a blog about the struggles of my weight, but I had to post it here to since it is something I haven't achieve.

Starting last week my mom and I decided to do the Weight Watchers system together. By having both of us doing it and being there for each other, we figure we would have better chance of losing weight, and you know what? This first week was AWESOME! I've never felt so motivated and excited about "dieting" and exercising!

Here is my before picture!

Me At The Bottom Of The Mountain

I'm also going to record my weight loss here as well...

Week 1 - 203.8 lbs.
Week 2 - 201.4 lbs.

My finished goal will be weighing in at 140 lbs! I got a long ways to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment